01 March 2007

That "Special " Kind Of Stupid....


I found this wonderfully ironic and poetically justifiable.

A Fort Wayne man (where ELSE would you find 'em?) was charged with public intoxication when he dropped a "glass" bottle of VODKA (try plastic, moron) in the Charles "Bud" Meeks Justice Center, where he was to attend a court hearing Tuesday.
Funny, but a bottle of VODKA isn't in MY "top ten" things to bring to a courthouse.
Ronald H. Miller (yet another example of society's ills), of the 4500 block of South Hanna (my area of the city's human cesspool), had been at the justice center for a PROBATION REVOCATION hearing for a January conviction for PUBLIC NUDITY (maybe having a frigging JOB would keep those damn pants zipped, eh?) where we received jail time (obviously not ENOUGH jail time) and probation (don'cha just LOVE "re-entry" courts?). He was being held over in lieu of $750 bail. Cripes, all he has to post is a mere $75 bucks....whatta crock of $hit!

A warrant was issued from traffic and misdemeanor court when he failed to show up for a hearing, according to court records ("Well, I WOULD have showed up, but I was busy getting drunk AND getting arrested AGAIN").

Now after I got done wiping up the coffee I spewed from my nostrils while laughing my ass off over this, I started to wonder WTF this guy is doing among other (normal) people, and why he's not left to rot on some deserted island off the coast of Borneo.

I mean, it's not like we don't have ENOUGH human flotsam (of every ethnicity) around here already...we DO. I could show you scads of digicam photos of people drinking on the streets, smoking blunts out in the open during the day, people tossing cans, bottles and half-eaten food from car windows, and a plethora of generally obnoxious behavior from those in this area. And yet I don't see a damn thing being done to curb this type of behavior.

I would have to state that since the MAJORITY of people around here are BLACK, it only follows that the MAJORITY of people acting stupid would be...(all together now, people)....BLACK (there 'ya go). Now to ME, this doesn't smack of any "progress" towards betterment of oneself, OR of one's race...wonder why that is? "We so po, all we gots ta do allday is sit 'round n drink n sho ma ballz at people". Yeah, that sends the old flag up the pole so we can ALL salute it (no pun intended)...sure. Got money for that damn BOOZE, though don'cha? Get off yer sexually-offensive ass and do SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!

Would it KILL these people to take some PRIDE in their part of town?
I guess it would.
Would it hurt to NOT dump that bottle on a lawn, but either wait until you get home, or just just not drink it on the damn street?
I suppose it DOES hurt these people. They must have a $hitload of "pain" to quell, it would seem (I could help, but laws prevent me).

Amazing how the ones that always cry "foul" are the ones doing the most harm, isn't it? I wonder what the NAACP has to say about this? Must be OK to have YOUR people living in this manner, right? Now there's progress for you. It would seem to me that they set their race BACK about 200 years EVERY SINGLE TIME they toss something from their hands, or thumb their nose at the law. And the sad part is that this is the MINORITY of the race that are causing the vast MAJORITY of problems.

Now I can't say if Mr. Miller is either Black, White, Purple, or Plaid, but what I can deduce from his actions is that pint bottles of ANY liquor are the ones of choice in OUR neighborhoods (along with the trusty 40oz)...you see it daily. A guy on a bicycle, riding along, stops in the middle of the street, pulls out a small paper bag, unscrews the top from the bottle inside, downs it in a gulp, then recaps and DISCARDS the bag (with a nice overhead toss) onto some neighbor's lawn (or mine), and rides into the sunset....typical. Well, that and he's a flasher (and yes Virginia, they DO come in all colors as well).

At least the police must have got a bit of a giggle when he dropped the bottle and it shattered all over the floor....I can hear the officer going, "Oops...what is THAT? Keep the cuffs OUT, Bill...we're gonna need 'em AGAIN".

Well, one thing's for sure...as long as society thinks (mistakenly) that people like Mr. Miller have as much "right" to operate in the manner they do (under the radar most of the time), things won't be changing much.

This could be an argument for "No Child Left Behind", but that would be a lie. He made a conscious decision (or maybe he was sort of UNconscious) and CHOSE to be stupid....that "special" kind of stupid that NO "spec-ed" class could possible help.

Here's to YOU, Mr. Miller...I raise my glass of Cutty Sark to you...(idiot)!

No comments: