20 November 2007

It's those GERMS, stupid...

Forget everything I said yesterday about fighting this illness. They've launched a major offensive.
I haven't felt this bad for a DECADE!

If anything, my stubbornness to go see a doctor will most likely be the death of me, but hey, no one lives forever, do they?
To me, doctors are like hairdressers...once they get you "in the door", you're "hooked".

So bear with me if the posts are not coming everyday, I've already got a screwed up Thanksgiving dinner staring me in the face (who wants to invite the relatives up when I don't have an appetite)?
Giving my favorite octogenarians a cold or the flu is NOT my way of bringing on the holiday season.

Actually I do feel a lot like George S. Patton, though...like when he was in that car accident in Germany in 1945 and was paralyzed.
How fall the mighty indeed.

Be nice to have some erythomycin handy....can't do penicillin. Maybe in a week or so this will go away...or kill me. One of the two.

In the meantime, unless you hear otherwise, I'll still be around. And I'll be posting.

No comments: